Nicholas S. Veroff
Nick is from Floyds Knobs, Indiana and has been with Goldberg Simpson since 2013. His practice is focused on family law, including divorce and child custody cases.
His background in psychology before obtaining his law license allows him to help clients on a daily basis.
He is licensed to practice in family courts in both Kentucky and Indiana. He is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, the Young Professionals Association of Louisville, the Indiana State Bar Association, and the Clark County (Indiana) Bar Association.
While in law school, Mr. Veroff trained and became a recognized mediator and assisted in the Louisville Law Clinic resolving cases for low income individuals.
Outside of Goldberg Simpson, Mr. Veroff is involved with Special Olympics Kentucky and currently serves as a Board Member with the Exploited Children’s Help Organization (“ECHO”).
- Family Law Attorney at Goldberg Simpson (Present) Prospect, Kentucky & Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Associate Law Clerk at Goldberg Simpson
- Summer Runner at Goldberg Simpson
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) at Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology at University of Louisville
Licenses & Certifications
- Family Mediator, Certified at Just Solutions Mediators (Mar 2016 – Present)